Monday, September 10, 2007

Flying to Melbourne tomorrow!! *nervous*

Hi all!

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been busy going around, buying stuff and meeting people.

I'll be off to Melbourne via Jetstar tomorrow! And there would be a transit in Sydney with a 6 hours break in between.. how bored will I get, huh? I hope that my Nintendo DS could keep me busy for at least 3 hours.

The worst thing is that I will be flying ALONE. *Sob*

I'm scared of getting lost in Sydney Airport and also the custom officers. What if they don't approve my visa?? What if they confiscate my 'cili giling', dried herbs, honey dates and snacks?? *cold sweat*

Please wish me luck for a safe flight and that I will have no problem with the custom officers..

Till then, the next time I blog will be from the Land of Down Under!!

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: