Sunday, September 30, 2007

Beef Pie and Pepperoni Salami


We had beef pies (of course) while watching the Grand Final last Saturday. IMHO, it wasn't really a good game, what with the record-breaking point margin and all. *shrugs*



Back to the pie, it was a Sargeant's Premium Beef Pie as was clearly shown on the top of the pastry. It was tasty and meaty with lots of delish gravy, but I think it will do better with more salt. Great with beer though!



We also nibbled salamis with olives and brie cheese, very very scrummy and moreish!



Yum, I love the chilli flakes on them. Though I must say that this is only an occasional snack due to its high fat content. Lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing on-line more than three hours these days,
but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me.
In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web can be
much more useful than ever before.

Also visit my website ... tampa accident lawyers