Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tim Tam - Love them, Enjoy them, Want them or Hide them?

J went to the supermarket recently and immediately noticed the latest limited edition of Tim Tams Originals. Of course, he has to get the Love Potions, too.

I was intrigued by the phrases on the packaging and found these very interesting info on their website.

And so, I decided to do a Tim Tams test:


1. Love me

"The majority (52%) of Tim Tam lovers enjoy doing the Tim Tam Slam where the biscuit is used as a straw to drink coffee or port"

Verdict: Have not try that method before. So, no, I don't love you, Tim Tams. *but that's not fair because I really like to eat you!*


2. Enjoy Me

"50% of consumers choose to eat the last Tim Tam in the packet before anyone else does, while only 17% will share it with family or friends"


Verdict: I'm the 17%


3. Want Me

"64% of consumers eat their Tim Tam biscuits on the same day they buy them"

Verdict: YUP. On the other hand, we don't eat 'em all since we always buy in bulk when there's
sales.


4. Hide Me

"Many consumers go to extremes to hide their Tim Tam biscuits from others…inside the crisper draw in the refrigerator, the laundry basket, the freezer, the car, in a desk drawer, in the bedroom, and even in the safe!"

Verdict: Not me. Lol, who in the mighty world would keep chocolate biscuits in the safe?



Sigh. It seems that I fall in neither of the categories. What a slap on the face, and I thought I love them.



Now, which one are you?

No comments: